With the kind of work we do, safety is a must. Our insurance mod is .77 — that says a lot in the construction industry. It takes years of safe work practices to get to that number. We are very safety orientated. Our very livelihood depends on it.
Alliance Fence has an outstanding safety record and compliant with various safety compliance agencies.
• We currently belong to ISNET World which a safety grading scale for all the refineries and the pipelines in the area.
• We are in the Three Rivers Construction Alliance, are Three Rivers certified and in compliance with NASAP which is the drug and background checks to work in the refineries in this area.
• Our workers hold TWIK cards which is the federally mandated TSA card for Homeland Security when working by waterways.
• We have INGET yearly for Nuclear and are background checked and drug tested as required. We have written a safety procedure for Razor Coil Installation at Dresden Station also.
• We have yearly Com Ed training for Lindblad Construction and onsite training for the start of most jobs which is too numerous to detail.
• We are NCMS Compliant – National Compliance Management Service INC which does all the compliance and drug testing for all the pipeline companies.
Our Insurance Company Hastings is an A+ rated Insurance Company that is very hands on and site visits our jobs regularly to see if there is room for improvement. We have also been awarded the yearly safety certificate from the Three Rivers Construction Alliance which is received when there is zero accident at the group of refineries.